- 4 cups flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 tsp cooking oil
- Warm water
- Plastic soda bottle
- washing detergent
- Food coloring
- Baking dish
- baking soda
- Mix 4 cup of flour, 2 tsp of salt, 3 tsp of cooking oil and warm water. Make them dough.
- stand the soda bottle in the baking pan and mold the dough around into a cone shape. Don't cover the hole.
- Fill the bottle with warm water and a pinch of orange food color.
- Add detergent to the bottle.
- Add 2 tsp of baking soda to the liquid.
- Slowly pour vinegar into the bottle.
- Watch out- eruption time.
The chemical reaction between the baking soda and vinegar. in this reaction carbon dioxide gas is evolved. The same reaction present in real volcanoes also.