- Egg ( boiled one )
- Conical flask
- Match box
- Take a piece of paper, fire it and drop it into the bottle.
- Set the egg on the top of the bottle.
- When the flame go out , the egg will get pushed into the bottle.
- Pressure of the air present in inside and out side of the bottle same.
- Change the temperature of the air inside the bottle that time the pressure also change inside the bottle.
- So that inside the pressure decrease and the out side pressure increase .
- So high pressure will push the egg into the flak.